Demand Generation Specialist - English
- LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Job typeFull time
The responsibilities of Virtual Demand Generation Specialist are:
- Lead Generation for Sales (Prospect qualification, Scheduling meetings, meeting tracking, product and solutions presentation)
- Identify leads and conduct lead management
- Successful execution of permanent and segment specific telemarketing campaigns
- To ensure that a good level of understanding and knowledge of organizations products and services, which is improved and maintained at all times, ensuring that customer queries can be dealt with accurately and appropriately and supported.
- Answer client's product inquiries via phone, chat and email following the policies and procedure.
- Generate quality leads following the Client's Sales Qualification process.
- Provide full support to clients following the protocols focusing on the set quality standards.
- Give accurate information to customers while maintaining a professional and courteous attitude.
- Input accurate information into customer management system to properly initiate sales process.
- Successful execution of permanent and segment specific telemarketing campaigns.
- Meet and exceed established sales goals.
- Refer the client to the appropriate team or escalate the concern when it is beyond the scope of support.
Knowledge Management :
- Share knowledge with colleagues through direct communication with team management or by updating knowledge sharing tools
- Proactively research problems and solutions and share this information with the team.
- Prepare performance and other reports requested by supervisors
- Perform other tasks assigned by management within the competence
- Follow up all operational issues
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 1 year in Sales/Lead generation related experience
- Minimum 1 year experience in Account Management
- Minimum 1 year working experience in IT Industry or with good IT knowledge on Server, Storage, Network and etc.
- Minimum 1 year experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in local language and English
- Strong communicator, strong organizing abilities and process-oriented work style
- Specialist Expertise (preferred) - Interest in Technology and willing to learn more about Client's Systems technologies
- Working with Others - Demonstrates experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale
- Planning & Organizing - Ability to multitask, plan and prioritize workload
- Experience of dealing with clients and ability to deal with virtual teams
- Resilience - Demonstrates resilience and ability to work on own initiative
- Problem Solving - Demonstrates problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Responsibility for Results - Demonstrates ownership and accountability to achieve deadlines and targetslanguage and English