Lead Development Representatvie - Bahasa Indonesia
- LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Job typeFull time
- Monitor lead routing & efficiency
- Liaise between CC, marketing, sales & partners
- Engage with sales for lead progression in SFDC
- Engage with partners for lead progression in L&P
- Management reporting
- Analyse and minimize lead rejection
- Check and re-route unassigned leads.
- Provide training on lead progression (SFDC/L&P) to both sales and partners.
- Calibration sessions with CC and Partners
- Drive KPIs results
- Verification of lead owner assignment, reassigning as required to ensure that hot leads are getting into the right hands of sales and partners quickly and efficiently and are being followed up accordingly.
- Will nurture and keep the lead warm until it is ready to be allocated to sales or partner for follow up.
- Monitoring the progress of leads as they move through the sales funnel from sales acceptance (SAL), conversion to opportunity (SQL) and ultimately bookings.
- Escalating leads that not being actioned to the appropriate contacts and feeding back leads to the Contact Centre if leads are not fully qualified.
- Show progress of marketing generated leads.
- Email and phone communications with partners, Cisco sales and internal clients will be a normal part of daily activities.
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Siebel or other CRM solutions
- Ability to multi-task and be resourceful at resolving problems.
- Strong communication skillset that allows them to be influential but not forceful.
- Ability to learn new applications, technologies and understand marketing/sales data.