Work From Home Customer Service - Seremban
- LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Job typeFull time
Short Role Description
The Customer Experience team is the eyes and ears of the company. Whether it may be a small troubleshooting problem or a feature request, we see to the issue and ensure that each and every ticket is attended to in an efficient and effective manner. We maintain the line of support while acting as a feedback channel. We hear what users are saying and give them a voice by sharing their ideas and suggestions with our product teams so that they can build a more robust app.
- Providing friendly and personal support to the client community via various support channels
- Being the first point of contact to handle and resolve user issues, such as trust and safety and violation of community guidelines reports
- Being the voice of the client team: understand the challenges users face and provide effective solutions
- Addressing support issues and identify top user issues; work with the team to proactively address them and find relevant solutions
- Evaluating workflows and propose recommendations to be more efficient, relevant and valuable both internally and externally
- Required minimum University/College Diploma/Degree.
- Candidates possessed minimum 1 year of Customer Service experience are encouraged to apply.
- Fresh graduates/students/homemakers are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English and Malay (spoken,written,reading).
- Fluent in Mandarin/Cantonese will be an added advantage.
- Must be client’s app user and/or familiar with using the app and its features (include username in application).
- Possesses empathy and the passion to want to understand and solve user needs.
- Loves engaging with users on a friendly and personal level.
- Able to multitask and adapt quickly to changes.