Technical Support Executive - Mandarin Speaker
- LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Salary6000 MYR/Monthly
- Job typeFull time
Short Role Description
The objective of the role is to support various technical pre-sales activities within the Client reseller and distribution community by setting up an SE (Support Engineer) Partner Helpdesk which shall act as a single point of contact for partners on behalf of Client. The majority of activity is inbound (Phone 5%, Chat 15%, Email 80%,) but outbound tasks may also occur. The services will apply to the APAC region
- Relationship Management
- Qualified assessment of customer requests/inquiries via phone, chat or e-Mail with the ability to create and suggest positive solution approaches.
- Support Partners through self-enablement in the data storage arena
- Qualified knowledge in treating and solving Support Tickets in 1st Level of contact in keeping with precise processes within Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- High focus on quality and a sense of responsibility.
Knowledge,Skills and Abilities
- Associate's Degree required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years in customer service/technical support, including 1 year at Level 4 or equivalent role
- Minimum 2 years of experience in IT/BPO Industry Experience, including 1 year at Level 4 or equivalent role.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool is optional
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in local language and English.
- Multi-tasking ability.
- Knowledge of IT sector – preferably in data storage and network environments.
- Demonstration, innovation and good problem solving skills
- Excellent people relationship skills and strong communication skills at an executive level (verbal & written).
- Capability of working in a team environment
- Good time management skills